Let me just say that I love when the week gets to wednesday. Although I have four classes, my day still finishes by 3 which is earlier than any other weekday. Plus, for those of you that know me well, I still continue my tradition of eating ice cream on wednesday like i have since umm senior year? These things combined with Psych now having new episodes on wednesdays..(although tonight of course i am ready to watch some more olympics!) are the reasons why wednesdays are the best. =]
So i haven't updated in a while..my bad. I have been pretty busy though! I left off during the first snow storm I believe. Since then, we had two snow days and so my schedule was great last week with plenty of time to catch up on school work. There was a snow ball fight in little grantham..but i can't say I really participated..I kinda just stood in the little alley and watched. but i like watching so it was still fun.
This weekend I went to Millersville to see Tara so I took the train for the first time! It was a close one, we almost got on the one to NY...but we made it on! and it was a lovely ride. All the snow along the way made for some nice scenary and I ate my little sandwich. Before I knew it, I was there!
It was a great weekend =] We watched tons of movies and made a valentines day cake like my mom always does. We went shopping and ate at Denney's like always. The waitress there was especially kind and always asked Chelsea if we needed anything. She remembered her name! haha
The one thing I realized being there was how quiet it was. It was very peaceful, and yet I still needed a fan on to fall asleep haha. Another thing I noticed was how much I have changed in the way I cross streets. Here, you have to wait for the traffic light of course. While we were out, every place was where we had the right away and I would be standing there and Tara would be like come on, theyre gonna stop. haha
Who knew little things like that would be the biggest things I noticed. =]
Well its about time to go to history class! i'll try to check in more often!
I have ice cream wednesday's here in Thailand too!!
ReplyDelete