Saturday, February 6, 2010

It just keeps on snowing!

Well today and last night it has been snowing here. My roommates and I just measured it on the roof and there was about 19 inches so far...but it is supposed to keep going until 9! even Septa is closed today..well except for the subway of course..

I decided to take advantage and spend some time just chillin and making my blog look cooler..well try too. haha. but anyways..they even have little plow things that clear the sidewalks its not so bad.

So last weekend a bunch of us went to a fairly expensive restaurant because it was restaurant week so its a lot less...we got four courses..and the steak was soo good!

Saturday we went to the reading terminal market. It was a lot like the Allentown farmer's market but with a lot of cheese steak places inside. I ended up getting a sandwich and some chocolate covered raisins. After that, a few of us went around the city exploring and saw the comcast building and love park.

This week was really tiring..I started my service in the school around the corner. I got assigned to a 3rd grade class. I went there 7.5 hrs this week..only 82.5 more to go! haha

It was really nice to get a lot of sleep last night and just do nothing all day today =] Next weekend i am taking the train to millersville to visit Tara! wahooo

Thanks for reading! Maybe ill get in the habit of updating more soon..and maybe ill get some pics onto facebook!

1 comment:

  1. I made a blog appearance!! YAY!! SOOO excited for next weekend!

    ReplyDelete